Monday, January 2, 2012

Wishing you a Steampunk Birthday

For my 100 Proof Press design piece, I've created a Steampunk themed  card for a friend's special 60th birthday. It's for a guy so, I've kept it all tans, grey and black. I used the 100 Proof Press stamps called #5365 Gears and #6386 Four Gears. I know that I will be using these stamps in other projects, they are so versatile.

I used these stamps on striped paper and also layered stickers of the phone, key hole and pocket watch. There is also a a herringbone tiny envelope that has a pull out message inside. All this is on a black grid of german scrap and highlighted with gold Stickles and black rhinestones.Some tiny details include mini metal gears and punched out gears too. The sentiment "wishing you" and "60" were the last details.

Hope you will get your wish this week!
take care, gerri



"Wishing You"
"Special details"

7 comments:

  1. well done, Gerri. Very different and most attractive. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Gerri,your friend is lucky.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant design and theme for a man's card Gerri I am sure your friend will love it.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Gerri - I love the mesh background - suits the Steampunk theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing work of art.. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...