Monday, January 23, 2012

Hugs to all of you sweet friends

Here's a big hug to all of my blogger friends. Even if I don't always get to visit as often as I'd like, I just want you all to know how special you are! My "hug" piece today is for 100 Proof Press and  you know I just love this little Big Cutie Baby stamp #6235. As you can see I'm still in a pink kinda mood!

I started by doing the background of the tag with acrylic paint and lots of large cut glitter. I added the pink shiny flowers and layered  a cut out  the little (I mean big) cutie on the biggest flower. She was watercolor painted and Stickled accented. The other flower has a definition of "hug" and the final one just has Stickles dots. More Stickles and blue fiber were the finishing touches of this pinkalious tag.

Hope you get lots of hugs this week!
take care, gerri


"Hugs"

"Cutie Pie Details"

11 comments:

  1. Amazing!So pretty,I love it-Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerri this is soooooo lovely and sweet. I like it very very much. Also the colors and the flitter.
    Also many many hugs to you.
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerri
    Thank You for that hug, how did you know I was in need of one?
    100& precious, just like you.
    Wishes
    Lynne
    P.S. We all understand. Your visits mean the world to me but would rather know you were focusing on your art and your own life and when you have a little bit time you can visit us. I am also apologising to my Blogging friends as life has got in the way (big time!!) and it can be a struggle for us to juggle all that we want to. So maybe I should be sending a hug right back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag and loving your cutie baby stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs back to you Gerri, thanks.
    A fabulous tag and what a gorgeous image.
    Have a great week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Isn't she just the sweetest thing. LOVE her, Gerri. Take care. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is over the top cute! I totally love it Gerri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute!!! Gorgeous pinks and striking background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...