Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sweetheart Hugs and Kisses

 I'm in a pink mood these days, so for Beverly's Pink Saturday I am showing a crazy little Valentine's creation. Some times you just gotta experiment, so this is a bit different for me but it still has my signature glitter and sparkle.

I used my Retro Cafe Art cute supplies to make today's piece. Their cool wooden ATC 3 pane frame  was my starting point. I painted it pale aqua with a lavender back. It makes such nice little spaces for different images or findings. I put a different woven label in each position, that all have a heart theme. On top is layered a pink painted Sweetheart heart, some pink Stickled XO's (hugs and kisses) and finally some tiny beads that say "LOVE" on a pink shiny cord. Some decorative tiny clips and a pink cord hanger came next. Of course, some Stickles accents give it the needed sparkle.

Hope you will have sparkly week.
artfully yours, gerri

"Sweetheart Hugs and Kissses"

"Pink Details"

11 comments:

  1. It is very different for you Gerri, but still gorgeous.
    Have a great weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cool way to use the ATC frame, Gerri. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely sweet and wouldn't this be lovely for a teenager, to let them know that they are loved.
    Wishes to you.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday! Love your pinks Gerri! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Gerri Hun this is just beautiful oh just love this creation hun,perfect for pink Saturday hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo cute!! I like the mini-shadowbox idea! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful ATC.. I would have never believed it was an ATC if you didn't tell me. Such a beautiful little piece of Art!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ATC is adorable! Happy Pink Saturday, ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gerri, I just LOVE this piece!!!! The 3-D pieces are so fun and interactive! I'm dying to spin those beads around! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...