Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love is....a basket of roses

I am posting at an unusual time for me cause our Internet has been acting up! I do love roses and here in the south there are still some blooming! I can't get over that. I'm also in a Valentines kinda mood so, this is my first Valentine card of the year. I have a bunch to make so I'd better get going....

To make this card I started with patterned paper and added the Artchix Studio white german scrap that I rubbed with some rosey shimmer paint. The cut out of the birds came next. They are detailed with pink Stickles, an organza bow and a tiny love epoxy piece that says "love".Some additional clear epoxy hearts and more pink Stickles and I was all done.

Hope you will see something you love this week!
take care, gerri
"Love"

"Lovely details"

13 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty. I love how your creations always have glitter..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Gerri this is one really beautiful valentine card the image is so so beautiful hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the glitter! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and loving the sparkles, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK so all I can say is Stunning! This one gets added to the list of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images gerri and all put together to make a wonderful card. Love it.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty gerri !
    My blog has been acting up !!!!!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of a Victorian Valentine.
    So special Gerri but then everything you create is exactly that.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Gerri! So delicate and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gerri,your Valentine card is Gorgeous! and yes it will be here before we know it!
    I can't believe you still have roses blooming ,Amazing!!!
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely, Gerri. Really speaks to me. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delightful Valentines card, love the little birds and the addition of stickles on the flowers is so pretty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...