Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Enchanted Forest of Love

For today's Retro Cafe Art I'm showing a little tag, it's for our new place. We were staying at the beach, it was a quick 15 minute walk but now we are on a pond in a wooded area. I like to call it our enchanted forest. I do miss all the herons and egrets but I'll have to get used to the new birds, once I figure out what they are! LOL.

So there are so many exciting and new supplies at Retro Cafe Art, it was easy to make this tag! I started by spraying Glimmer Mist then layering the tag on a flocked piece of brown paper. The flower came next with  different fabric and paper flowers and covered them with glitter. The woman's face is from a lovely RCA collage sheet called Pretty Women. I added the RCA German Dresden gold antlers and bronze Stickles. The little RCA bronze hearts  from a great mixed set came next. The final touches were the sentiment "Enchanted Forest of Love", more Stickles accents and a shiny bronze ribbon.

Hope you will have an enchanted week!
take care, gerri

"Enchanted Forest of Love"

"Enchanted details"

14 comments:

  1. Very original, Gerri. Love the antlers. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag - very pretty flower and image ... the antlers make her look like a wood nymph just emerging from your forest. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, I really like the antlers, great idea. Hope you are settling into your new home. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one brilliant tag,just love this to bits wonderful style hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously artistic piece gerri.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, I love those antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Gerri!!!! I'll post it tomorrow (after random wednesday). LOVE!
    xoxo,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness me you never cease to amaze me with your art, love those antlers they are just fabulous and the expression on the ladies face is priceless, like she is asking " whats on my head "

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool, thanks for the smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...