Sunday, July 3, 2011

You beloved, are precious


Here's a little collage couple I made for Bella Creations, a wonderful  art group I belong to. I love their challenges. The couple was the image that was given to us to use. I printed them out and added watercolor to highlight just the bride's bouquet and the groom's boutonniere. The background is from Retro Cafe Art called Daguerreotypes 1. I added  the big circular gold metal piece behind them with the word "golden wedding", some sparkly ribbon rosettes and glitter leaves. The base is a golden threaded ribbon with a tiny sign that has a  "precious" definition.

Hope you will spend time with some precious this week.
artfully yours, gerri

 

"Precious golden wedding"



16 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a breathtaking piece, love what you've done with all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful piece Gerri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece! Wish I had someone precious to spend some time with! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW !! LOVE THIS !! amazing work Gerri, love it, you always inspire. have a fab sunday
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow hun this is just stunning,gosh you are so so creative hun,this is brilliant hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful .. very classy. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have added the watercolour to the flowers and the gold circular piece is stunning. Beautiful piece. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done, Gerri! It turned out great. Happy 4th of July and PS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Gerri - I love it all.
    Hope you have had a good weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Gerri I love vintage bridal, for some reason it always tugs at the heartstrings and this is what your piece of art is doing to me right this moment.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous piece Gerri! I really adore the gold filigree behind the couple. Happy 4th!
    xoxo,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spend my precious days with my precious husband who I adore and we have been together for 27 yrs and working together for the past twenty three . You have made a fabulous creation with this image love how you coloured the image and the golden background is stunning.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. very stunning Gerri. lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...