Friday, July 1, 2011

Lucky Day

Just arrived back from Boston and knew I had announce the winner of my blog candy for my 200th follower tonite. We spent a wonderful two days packing up all my daughter's stuff. LOL. I did get a chance to see one of my favorite artists...the Chihuly Glass Exhibit at the MFA of Boston. We also went to the Fan Pier for some seafood on the harbor and that's where we met this interesting sea fellow. I asked him to pick a number from 1 to 30 and he said # 7. So Tracy Evans- craftaddicts, you won! Please email me your address and I will get your blog candy out to you! Have to go finish unpacking the car, so I will catch up  with everyone's comments tomorrow.

Hope you'll meet an interesting fellow this week. LOL.
take care, gerri

"Tracy email me!"

10 comments:

  1. Oh, CONGRATULATIONS Tracy! Lucky Duck. hugs, Donna Gerri .. I am a huge Chihuly and have watched his team work in his hot shop near Seattle. Glad you had a great time in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's tooo funny! Congrats to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he hun this is so funny,love it well done to tracey too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yip deserted I won, I am thrilled. Thank you so so much. Great start to the weekend. I gave emailed you Gerri. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was supposed to read yipeeeeee and blogger just changed it LOL. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! Very clever and certainly a unique way to pick a number!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun way to pick a number :)
    Congratulations to Tracy.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Tracy. It's really a funny photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A huge congratulations to your winner and on your 200th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Tracy and Gerri - what a great way to pick the number. love it. and thanks too for your comments on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...