Sunday, February 26, 2012

You...hip hip hooray

Here's a little tag inspired by the 12 tags of 2012 by Tim Holtz and its for you dear friends. Its all about the wonderful traits you have and I just wanted to celebrate you! Though I might not check in as often as I'd like on your blogs, I just wanted you to know that I do care...

I sorta followed Tim's inspiration with a dabbed paint background with distress inks. I do like the depth it creates. I added my own embellishments with a  red flower, blue tissue paper and female image. Tim made his Valentine's day but I choose not too. I added some big heart sequins from Alpha Stamps, some turq hearts from Retro Cafe Art. The Y O U  was covered with red Stickles. The ribbon is distress ink sprayed on twill tape and crinkled up. Some turq paint edges and it was complete!

Hope you will have a wonderful weeks with friends.
sincerely, gerri

"Y O U"

"you details"


  1. Very pretty gerri, just adorable colours and I love the little blue hanging hearts.
    hugs {brenda} xox

  2. Dear Gerri
    Such a sweet sentiment behind the tag's creation.
    Adore the little blue hearts.
    Wishes to you.

  3. Thisis great Gerri - great background and love the embellishments!!!

  4. oh gosh Gerri this is brilliant love that background you have created and love all the elements,work beautifully hugs Cherylxx

  5. What a wonderful tag..

    Hugs, Linda

  6. great piece, Gerri. Love the colours you have used. xodonna

  7. I totally love your interpratation, it is great to see such a vivid re invention.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...