Thursday, February 16, 2012

Now for something completely different.... cement

Now for something completely different, always makes me think of Monty Python. They were a riot when I was in high school and college. I always laughed out loud whenever I watched them! But I hope you won't laugh when you see today's post. I'm going to show you some jewelry I made. Mary Lou is modeling two necklaces and their matching bracelets. Oh and now for the different..... some inspirational photos of  beautiful colored cement, I saw on one of my walks. Yes, I said cement. So here goes ...

Hope you will do something different this week.
artfully yours, gerri

























7 comments:

  1. oh wow Hun there is no end to your talents,these are just so beautiful Hun those colours are just divine,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous jewellery and I love the cement, especially the top one. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary lou looks amazing wearing cement.. Hee Hee.. I think that sounds funny. But it so pretty!!! I wouldn't mine wearing some cement myself..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking outside the box! Love it. These are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jewellery gerri.
    hugs {brenda] xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...