Friday, February 17, 2012

My Heart Glows for you in Paris

Yes, you will still be seeing a few more Valentine's Day cards, but I can't resist. I really get charged when I have to make a bunch and all kinds of creations are produced, so I just have to share. I adore Paris so when I printed out this clip art several years ago, I felt I would use it some day. Well this Valentines Day was the right day!

I took a piece of cardboard and put layers of glue and red tissue paper and let it dry. I swiped some silver ink that stamped a french script on top of the tissue paper. This base was taught to me by an artist friend back in New Jersey. I layered our Paris scene with a glitter cut out heart. Some glowing gold Stickles accents and gold heart corners finished this bright card.

Hope you will have a bright golden week.
au revoire, gerri
"My heart glows for you in Paris"

"Glowing details"

8 comments:

  1. Smashing fun Valentines card, enjoy the weekend Gerri. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh La La Gerri. We have all been transported to Paris.
    Not only brimming with love and passion but so very chic.
    Have a wonderful Friday my friend.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep them coming my friend. I love this..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Gerri! Hey, I justposted some Christmas atcs, so. . .

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool, love how you've placed the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a coat exactly the sam as this I am not joking !! It is 23 years old made by Kenzo exactly the same shape and golden polkas I will send you a photo. Of course love this beauty how could i not !!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...