Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ticket for Love

 It's Pink Saturday  at Beverly's and today I'm showing another  ticket Valentine's Day card. I received so many compliments on the originality of using a ticket that I thought I'd show you one more. I love that on the bottom of the ticket it say the company name "Paper Art". When I painted this I made sure to leave that name exposed.

This was a quick card using a paper doilies heart that is kissed with silver ink and accented with silver Stickles. The ticket was painted and stamped with a floral heart. The card was preprinted with the scallop design so I just added shiny stitches. A "LOVE" brad  layered with Stickles  and other little dots of silver Stickles were the final touches.

Hope you will "LOVE" doing "Paper Art" this week.
sincerely, gerri
"LOVE"

"Paper Art ticket detail"

8 comments:

  1. So pretty and feminine gerri - love it.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is really nice, I hope to learn how to make my own cards one day, my mum makes them and I think they look really cool! Happy Pink Saturday <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday Gerri Sweetie...
    What a beautiful share. I love your idea of using the tickets, with a little bit of paint, and stamping. How cute it looks. I love that you stitched it all together. No glue there. I love the LOVE sticker as well.

    You are very creative and I can't wait to see what you share next. I am your newest follower. I am so tickled to have found your blog today.

    Have a glorious weekend sweetie. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty pink card for pink Saturday. I do hope you are having a lovely weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect pinkness , love the doily and the gorgeous central heart.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...