Monday, February 20, 2012

I am fully occupied

Today for 100 Proof Press here's a collage that I created using a  Graphic Fairy image for Brag Monday.  Can you find the stamping? Well its the  Octagonal Design 6303 from 100 Proof Press on the woman's umbrella.  LOL! I like to use stamps in unusual ways and thought over stamping a vintage image just fit the bill.

The base of this piece is over painted striped paper. Sometimes when I don't care for a piece of paper's print, I just paint right over it. It gives me so many more papers  to choose from and it then can match any project you want. The Graphic Fairy's couple image came next with the umbrella over stamped and accented with paint, Stickles and a pretty blue button. The Bingo card was cut up and placed around the couple image. Some red roses in the corner, water colored areas and more Stickles were the final accent.

Hope you will be fully occupied this week.
yours truly, gerri
"Bingo, I am fully occupied."

"Umbrella details"

10 comments:

  1. Gerri what a pleasure to look at. So awesome and beautiful. So I like the bingo. Marvelous.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerri
    This is an image I like so much and never use as often as I'd like to.
    Frivolity was the word that immediately hit me on seeing this. The image, the colours, the use of the bingo image.
    Wonderful way to start this week.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gerri! I love the beautiful details on the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stamping on the umbrella and a lovely vintage image.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use, it's the perfect touch!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card. Love the extra bling you add to your images..
    HOpe you have a happy week!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a very clever way to use this stamp. xodonna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have put your spin on this and brought it to life, very romantic.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. I love the "I'm fully occupied!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...