Saturday, February 4, 2012

Forever Pink Roses

Yes, its Pink Saturday again. Come on over and see all the gorgeous pinkilicious creations at Beverly's blog I'm entering  the Creative Belli Blog for their 136 Hearts challenge too. They ask that you use old or forgotten supplies. Well, just to let you know,  I have had the shiny pink heart confetti  used below for about 15 years! OMG.  I am a bit of a magpie and do collect shiny things for my creations!

The rose images are from Retro Cafe Arts Victorian Collage Sheet  were actually the starting point for this card. I punched out 3 hearts from an old music sheet, outlined in gold and placed them over the RCA collage sheet.  This was glued on a striped paper that was edged in pink ink. I added the shiny Pink German scrap border next and then the ancient (LOL) pink heart confetti and centered it with Retro Cafe Art  Pink Roses  on top. A sprinkle of pink pearls, and a "forever "sentiment were added. The whole piece was layered on a edged green card.

Hope you will find that special someone for "forever".
sincerely , gerri

"Forever"


"Rosey Pink Details"

24 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday Gerri!!! Gorgeous "pink" creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerri so lovely and very very beautiful. Really sentiment.
    Gorgeous pink creation.
    Lovevly greet and nice weekdn
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation .. and sentiment. Thirty years so far with my forever love... I told him I would keep him another thirty.
    Happy Pink Saturday (())

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamy, romantic and downright gorgeous! This has to ve another one for my top 10 list of favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Gerri - Happy Pink Saturday to you...Dru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerri, I love this! You did a great job. Visiting from Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerri, Your card is fabulous! I love the vintage rose images that you used and mixed with the pink German scrap. I love it when I follow a link a find a beautiful handmade treasure. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is dreamy and elegant. Love all the little details! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Gerri, beautiful card!! What a fun challenge, to use old supplies!! And you made something fabulous! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully shabby and such gorgeous colours. Love the roses on the hearts. {brenda} xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So SWEET and perfect for Valentines and lovers of all thing heart like me ;)
    I am glad you found a use for your confetti, I hang onto bits like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty and romantic, perfect for Valentines Day, have a great weekend, Maureen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Pink Saturday Geri, Very pretty Valentine piece. I love how you used the little pink bead for the O. Have a great week. Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty pink creation. Perfect for the holiday of Love!!!

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so incredibly talented with 'pink' .. never fails ... exquisite. xodonna

    ReplyDelete
  16. ~b~e~a~u~t~i~f~u~l~
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Gerri this is gorgeous such a pretty pink feminine piece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely, delicate piece! I'm a fan of using sheet music too...it all goes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card, perfect for Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is so pretty! I love the three hearts with the gorgeous flowers! And the trim is so pretty too. Beautiful! Thanks for joining the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful creation. Everything goes together perfectly. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty! The hearts, vintage roses and music make a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...