Tuesday, December 20, 2011

View of a Vintage Christmas Tree

Just a quick post since we're still unpacking. So for Retro Cafe Art design team I created a fun vintage inspired tag with 3D items. It reminds me of our Christmas tree when I was little, with candy canes, colored bulbs and little toys.

To make this tag I painted the tag with red and gold paint. I stamped green pine branches next. The light bulbs, the candy canes and the ornaments, rocking horse are all from Retro Cafe Art. A big red bow and I was done.

Hope you will fondly remember a distant Christmas.
take care, gerri


6 comments:

  1. So lovely and beautiful Gerri.
    Lovely greet and have nice days
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful, Gerri. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and beautiful tag, dear Gerri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gerri and a very clever idea.
    Hope the unpacking is going well.
    Have a good week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag takes me right back to holidays of my childhood! What fun...hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charming tag Gerri. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year, xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...