Friday, December 23, 2011

Merriment with our Vintage Santa

Here's a little card that I sent as a Christmas card. It's one of my favorite Tim Holtz stamps cause it has so many cool retro images and they have it at Retro Cafe Art. This project is all about my fav artist Tim. You'll see many of the products I used were designed by him.

I started with a RCA ATC frame , that I cut and then covered it with Tim Holtz Tidings tissue tape. Neat stuff! I rubbed it with a silver ink pad then highlighted with blue ink and silver Stickles. Tim's stamped Holiday image was colored in and rosy red cheeks were added, of course. A merriment muse token was rubbed with silver ink and tied to the frame for dimension. The silver card is wrapped with sparklie fiber then the ATC is glued on top. I think the blue fiber has a vintage feel too.

Hope you are feeling nostalgic this holiday season.
take care, gerri
"Merriment with our vintage Santa"

"Merry details"

9 comments:

  1. Really Really Really like it, Gerri. One of my faves. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly santa card Gerri - very festive!! Merry Xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and festive...love the Merriment token...
    Happy holidays Gerri and thanks for all the wonderful inspiration throughout the year...
    Love and kisses. G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Festive and so sparkly it will look amazing under the Christmas lights.
    Gerri, wishing you and yours Happy Holidays with fun and merriment and brimming with good times.
    I am starting to wonder if my little birthday parcel to you as gone astray as it was posted so long ago - keeping fingers crossed you received the Christmas card I sent.
    Warmest Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the fibers at first glance I thought they were Christmas trees.
    Happy Holiday wishes to you!
    CarolS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic. Love the Santa image. A Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes a gorgeous image and you did it proud.
    Have the most wonderful Christmas with your family and in your new home.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with that RCA frame... what a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...