Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pretty Pink Christmas

Some times I like to use unusual colors for the holiday, instead of the traditional reg and green. When I saw this sweet Scrapcake paper from the Flying Unicorn store that was all pretty pink and mint, I knew I had to make something right away.

You know how I love to fussy cut so I cut out  all the ornaments, stars and hearts. I used my favorite snowflake punch too. Some paper layering, pink Stickles and pink glitter letters were my added little touches. I also liked this paper so much I am making tags for Christmas, so I included a photo of that too.

Hope you are having a pretty holiday season.
take care, gerri
"Joy"


"Joyfelt details"

"Pretty Pink Tag"

13 comments:

  1. Lovely and beautiful Gerri. Let us have Joy in this end of the world (what a wise words isn't it??? haha). Your ornament is also super.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous. I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with that gorgeous pink tag! xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love PINK so of course these pink xmas creations are just gorgeous eye candy for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink Xmas creations are so pretty and joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty pink pieces, I love those baubles. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooooooo pretty,love all that pink.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Gerrie! Love your fussy cutting and the snowflakes are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clusters of little goodies, Gerri... so sweet! And your tag is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo pink and pretty.. I just love it!!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Gerri
    The colours are calling to me. I have been working with pink much more this Christmas and enjoying the lightness of it.
    Definitely Pretty In Pink.
    Wishes to you
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...