Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reindeer Extraganza

This week I'll continue showing you my Christmas cards that I sent out. Today it's all about Retro Cafe Art  and  the cute  "Hello Deer" Stencil. I did go kinda crazy with this because it was so versatile. Some of my cards are artsy, some elegant, some are natural and some are silly like my Rudolph and Clarice.Retro Cafe Art is also having a contest where you can win  one of two $25 of their amazing supplies. Check it out here.

This first one is my  favorite cause I love the real acorn caps that I added the glittered jingle bells as the acorns. I used RCA german scrap and the center of a Fancy ATC frame for the deer stencil.

Here is another.... I added a pine tree stamp and lots of Stickles.


This one is a bit more elegant with flocked paper, glitter leaves and gold swirly stickers.


This one is for my husband, who's favorite holiday movie is "Rudolph , the red nose reindeer". See his shiny red nose?

The final one is simple, just the black stencil, a big swirl stamp and white Stickles as snow.

Hope you will see someone deer this week!
take care, gerri

9 comments:

  1. Gerri this is breathtaking. Sooooooooo beautiful, all of them. Love it, love it, love it.
    Have a nice day dear,
    Lovely great Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are terrific Gerri. Love all those Deer.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful. Love the stencil you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are all just beautiful hun love the stencil hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't they all just so gorgeous. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want this stencil now!!!!! Great cards!-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes.... I love seeing all your reindeer.. It was fun to see all the different ways you used him.. And I love the little red nose..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' your divine deer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...