Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Dreams Fulfilled

Here's a wild extreme card for Flying Unicorn group that I design for. There is a challenge in December to use your Christmas trims in an extreme way. Come on over and play. I know my card is over the top, but I think it's fun!

There's layers of  different papers, a 3d cuckoo clock and the sentiment "Christmas Dreams Fulfilled". For the extreme I added gold fiber trim, shiny copper ribbon, a gold leaf and gold german scrap! There are touches of gold Stickles and some tiny rhinestones too!

Hope you will have your dreams fulfilled this week!
sincerely, gerri
"Dreams fulfilled"

"Extreme details"

5 comments:

  1. I Love 'over the top' - one of my favorite things. Great piece, Gerri. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great piece - I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! I think I will kick mine up a notch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card with great texture. Love the "Kuckucksuhr" image.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...