Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Tree O'Christmas Tree

Well everyone, I finished all my Christmas cards and sent them out today. Hoorah! So for today's 100 Proof Press  Design team post, I'll show you a few. I used the Big Black Tree #6218 to make the ones shown today. This year I sent cards and sometimes tags. I liked this stamp because it was so much fun to add the little details. Next year I have more ideas for this stamp. Even if I use the same stamp, each one is a little different.....so which version do you like?

These are very simple with watercolor paint and Stickles accents. Can't really get the shininess of the glitter in the photos and you know I can't live without some Bling. LOL.

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!
sincerely, gerri

Version 1


Version 2




Version  3


7 comments:

  1. Lovelu and beautiful trees Gerri. Yes it is a pitty that we cann't show the glitter on the pictures, it is also a problem of mine.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful, but I think I prefer #2 a little more. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all..favorite?..toss up between 1 and 2..leaning more towards #2 !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really nice. If I had to choose one, I might go with version 2.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...