Thursday, April 7, 2011

Treasure a Sweeter word


Here's a sweet little card that I created in a limited palette. It's mainly black and white and pink.
I really like mannequins, I actually have one and it reminds me of the one in my project below. I promise to put a picture of it on my blog soon!
Well, this piece uses lots of layered pattern papers that are over stamped with a lace pattern and the mannequin from Sunday International.The mannequin is hand colored and has a pearlized flower embellishment for shine. There are also some 3d love letters and a transparency  of a lovely lady from Artchix Studio. A patterned pink heart and some word snippets and it was complete.
That's your daily dose of treasure,
Artfully yours, gerri

"Treasure a sweeter word...there's no one like you."

13 comments:

  1. Wow Gerri, this looks so elegant. Love the romantic picture paired with the dress form, looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is a big WOW for me! The limited palate is fun and naturally makes the pink pop. I adore mannequins too. The stamp along the left hand side is perfect isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the "grunge" look but a great "girlie" card is always a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerri this is gorgeous love all the layering and those little letters are so cute.
    Thanks for your lovely comments and for becoming a follower.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all so beautiful Gerri and adore the stamped lace. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so beautiful! Brilliant little love letters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And a lovely dose it is, Gerri!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love all your layering and the limited palette too. Just a beautiful composition with lots of eye-catching details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is exquisite!!! You are full of precious surprises, Gerri! This is scrumptious.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gerri,
    Could you email me your address? I have something I want to send you. Thanks!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely-I love all of the elements you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the composition of your card! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...