Friday, April 8, 2011

A Fairy's Seasonal Sampler

A fairy's seasonal sample of what you ask? Well, shoes of couse.... Here is a seasonal collection of high heeled slippers for her fairy wardrobe. The template was for a flat slipper from an old Stampers Sampler magazine, but every fairy needs heels , don't you think?
I over stamped  each shoe template with a different  stamp to represent that season. The stamps are from Inkadinkado. Butterflies on green patterned paper for Spring. Flowers on lavendar  for Summer. Leaves and acrons on red for Autumn. Finally, Snowflakes on frosty blue for Winter. Made heels out of cork and covered them with paper also. Stamped images were cut out and with some dried flowers/ leaves added to the toe for detail. They were sprinkled with fairy dust (otherwise known as glitter) and they were done. I also made little tags to identify them too.
Maybe you will  see these on a fashion runway in your local forest.
Till next time. Artfully yours,
gerri



"Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter"

20 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful! Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely exquisite and ooooooh so feminine! Can I come over and play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Gerri--these are totally adorable!!! I will get their wands ready too! lol

    If you get a chance, could you email me your address? I have something I want to send you.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerri,
    I'm not sure why, but I didn't get your email...want to try to send the info again?
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are ridiculously fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I want them but I have big feet ! I just love your shoes have a bit of a shoe fetish or addiction. Yes you do need a little heel don't do flats. Gerri these are enchanting.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your twinkle toe shoes, a great idea using the seasons Gerri. Have a lovely weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geri these are adorable. Love all the different seasons.
    Your blog is beeeauuuuutiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gerri they are just stunning! LOL better make sure the "fairies" don't steal them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course! every Fairy needs high heels, I couldn't imagine them tiptoeing through the tulips in flip flops! LOL
    Your shoes are just darling Gerri!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. What delicate beauty you have created here. Any fairy would be proud to tiptoe through life wearing these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, I love seasonal things--and I love shoes, these are just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i do love the fairy shoes! simply fabulous, full of color and sparkle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful! And such an original idea and story. Glad the fairy has a shoe for each season!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love 3D projects and these shoes are just absolutely fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...