Thursday, April 28, 2011

Friends make life blossom

When I saw this beauty from Graphics Fairy, I said Oh my, I must use her. I remembered there was a challenge for purplish stuff at at Reasonable Ribbon . I looked it up and it was Challenge #22 Violets, Lilacs and Plums, Oh My. She fit the bill  perfectly with her soulful gaze and pretty purple printed top.
This was a simple card with an inked kissed stripe background, rose ribbon embroidered ribbon and sequins. There is layering of  a different patterned purple paper with script and additional touches of lilac and plum organza ribbon. A touch of german scrap and the  stamped sentiment came next. She printed out so well, that I she didnt need any rhinestones or  glitter.
You bloggers are the friends that make my life blossom.
Artfully yours,
gerri
"Friends make life blossom."

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, beutiful card, and your stirched ribbon is making me drooooooooool! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning! That ribbon with roses and hearts is truly to die for! It is complimented by your other gorgeous trims. Quite frankly I would have to hoard a piece of ribbon like this, lol, I don't know if I could use it. You have used yours so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you are in your mauve/purple phase and I love it. Another Gerri beauty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That embroidered ribbon is fantastic! All the trims perfectly set off the image - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on #100! I know how fun it is to watch your blog and followers grow! Lovely creation with such beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and the image is just gorgeous! Great card love the ribbon & flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly a beautiful card. Love all the trims you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have that same script purple paper and hadn't figured out what to do with it in forever. This is perfect eye-candy! And I love, love, love that organza ribbon with the embroidery & flowers ... gorgeous! I always end up holding onto beautiful emellies/ribbons for that "perfect" project and it never gets used. I'm going to have to come out of my "shell", and take a page from your book. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, love the romantic look and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love your use of lace and fibers on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the gorgeous vintage look. Thanks for playing at Really Reasonable Ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is lovely and you have done her up wonderfully!!
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...