Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Hope everyone is having a pleasant Sunday with their family today. Even if you don't celebrate Easter, it's always a beautiful day when you can be with family and friends.
Here are several very easy Easter cards I made using vintage images. I made about 25 this year. They start with a vintage image, under the photos you can see the image sources. Just added sparkle with Stickles, multi colored fiber, sequins and  rhinestones to the images and they hopped away. I also included  a shot of my dining room table with a few more cards and some colorful glitter eggs.
Have a hoppy day and don't eat too many chocolate bunnies,
gerri
Vintage Image from Vintage Holiday Crafts


Vintage Images from "Fripperies and Butterflies"




An Easter Card Assortment with Colored Eggs.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Gerri! Enjoy every moment. Beauty surrounds you as they say ... and you created it. The colours, the composition, the layers .. all exquisite. I adore the image of the little bunny pulling the cart. They all make me smile .. pretty big in the overall scheme of things ... smiling is important. hugs from Mexico, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Gerri,
    You are the winner of the HUGE spring giveaway.
    get me your address.......Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerri
    I absolutely love these.
    I have to tell you there is great confusion regarding my profile. You kindly left a comment at The Stampsmith Blog, but it didn't relate to my artwork it was another DT members art. My Blog is Adorn @
    http://lynnesbowsandbelles.wordpress.com
    As a DT member for The Stampsmith I also display art on their Blog. So confusing and I believe the problem may be that I use wordpress and this doesn't show on my Profile. Oh life can be so confusing at times. Anyway, wanted you to know that I read your comment and to say thank you.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards - thank you for sharing - I enjoyed looking at them. Particularly like the way you used fibers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are all beautiful! Love the glitter and the fibers are awesome the way you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are gorgeous!!!
    Congratulations on winning Amy's giveaway..I came from her blog!!I've signed to follow..your art is beautiful!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gerri,
    Happy Easter!!! I hope you have had a wonderful day. Your cards are SO beautiful!!! Pure bliss!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your blog is pretty cool. Became new follower. Come check out my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Gerri what a busy girl you are. Such lovely glamorous vintage cards.Love the bling and the gorgeous dangly bits .

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fantastic cards - love the use of fibres! The vintage easter images are wonderful - love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Easter cards, hope you've had wonderful Easter days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...