Friday, September 16, 2011

She glanced at a love letter

There's a new  place to gather if you like shabby chic or Paris inspired creations...its hosted by the lovely Cindy Adkins and it's called the Shabby Chic Girls' Club. I just love that style and decided to share an ATC thats abit shabby. I used Tim Holtz Craft Resist paper, Graphic 45 little envelopes and a metal flower all from the Flying Unicorn Store. I think this Parisian beauty has such an attitude, just what you need for a girls club!

I watercolored, distressed and layered my Tim Holtz paper. The graphic 45 envelope has taken apart, so you could hang this ATC. The pretty miss is a sticker that I colored in. A pretty layered metal flower with tulle,  aqua Stickles and the sentiment complete this little beauty.

Hope you will be able to join friends for your own girls club.
take care, gerri


"She glanced at a love letter her mouth set"


"Shabby Details"

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gerri! Love the very "Parisian" image!Beautiful blue tonings with a touch of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those beautiful colours Gerri and the gorgeous details and bling. fabulous piece and wonderful image
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just love this hun those colors are gorgeous and love the image and the beautiful detail you always add hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally amazed what a beauty of an ATC Gerri. Gorgeous. Your layout, your colours and the flower. Beautiful.
    have a nice weekend and lovely greet from
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerri
    Cindy will be so thrilled that you are participating. I am kicking myself that I am unable to join in with the fun.
    A glorious ATC with gorgeous elements.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and layers in this one. beautiful !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Gerrie, I love the gorgeous shade of blue and the DP is really to die for. All of your gorgeous details really make this look stunning dear friend. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love all the details...so cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOooOO .. nice images, lovely colours, beautifully assembled. Gorgeous. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours on this one, very elegant! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. yummy Gerri- I love the colours, and the composition- love the touch of glitter too x Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous ATC, love the glitter on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very attractive Gerri - just lovin the colours and design.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful!!
    wonderful layers and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything about this is wonderful. I just love all the embellishment you add to your work.. You know I am luv'n the glitter..

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, this is a Shabby Chic BEAUTY--how gorgeous, Gerri!! And I'm so happy that you linked up to the Ohh-la-la Party at the SSGC!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. such exquisite beauty ... love the colours and Graphic 45 is a fave of mine too ... absolutely fantastic art ... a piece to be treasured .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your creativity and how you put things together.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful! I'm having so much fun finding new blogs at this linky party! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow how gorgeous.So dainty and I love the colors,I want oneeeeee LOL,Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely love your art piece...so beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...