Saturday, September 24, 2011

Free Pink Fun

Today for Pink Saturday , I'm thinking of dear friends who have their birthdays in autumn. Autumn is my favorite season...it's when you go back to school, see the leaves change and my birthday is in October too! Another thing is that my last name "Herbst" means autumn in German.

Well, for today's simple little card, I ran a Tim Holtz  Texture Fade thru my little Cuttle bug machine. Painted it with pink paint and sprinkled some pink glitter. Added some black pen outlines, a big pink flower and a black wire present. There's a sparkly button and a rub on that says" birthday fun"!

Oh, so sorry  I have not visited everyone in the past few days. I will be back in the swing of things in about a week. Just some family issues to take care of, nothing serious. I do miss you dear friends.... and can't wait to see what you've been up to!

So let's hope you will have some free fun this week,
artfully yours, gerri
"Free Birthday Fun"

"Fun details"

14 comments:

  1. Gerri this is a great piece - love the embossed bingo background - looks really great - love the layered pink flower & the wire shaped presetn! Happy Pink Saturday and hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bday card! What a treat for the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed BINGO background and the embellishment is fabulous. Lovely piece. I love Autumn too, one of my favourite seasons along with Spring. Enjoy your weekend. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great little pink card Gerri- love all that texture- Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerri beautiful background and beautiful embellishment. Great pink flower.
    Nice weekend en greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those flowers Gerri, great card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and fun..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun card, and luv the FUN details too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy pinkness...Happy Autumn....I am so excited for Fall, I know you are too !!It just makes me want to cozy up...enjoy your week-end!
    God Bless You
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Fall! LOVE the texture and dimension of this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fantastic idea, love this pink birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I rally enjoyed visiting and seeing your card. I enjoy playing bingo so that really caught my eye. Take care and may all your issues be resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What girl dosent Love pink! Esp when its a pink B-day card! Darling!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gerri hope everything is ok with you it seems all my favourite blogging friends are missing or " real life " is taking over. Do hope you and your family are well.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...