Thursday, August 4, 2011

She whispered memories of light and thankfulness

Who is this "She" why Flying Unicorn, of course. As a new artist on the creative team  and member of the Flying Unicorn community, I want to tell that it's a magical place with things to see, do and inspire you. I also want to tell you about their wonderful kits. Here's a picture of the August one called "Whispered Memories". I am also posting a video by one of my fellow Creative Team member s Heidi Bound, showing you all about. Who knew I could figure out how to post a Utube video. In the future maybe you'll see me and Mary Lou on one! I am also thanking my fellow artist for wonderful goodies in the mail, please look below .....

Flying  Unicorn Whispering Memories Kit


Creative Team Inspiration


The artists I am also thanking are Joanne, Barbara and Sharon, if you get a chance please check out their blogs to see their amazing work. I'm showing you prizes and a swap that were sent to me recently. First is the talented Joanne at Vintage Dragonfly whose altered match box was filled with treasures from "Grandma's Attic" swap. The box is a work of art with lace, a tiny oriental rug and a sweet vintage girl image.Check out her blog and maybe next month you can join our swap. The second is a wonderful necklace and earrings set I won as blog candy from sweet Barbara at Barbaras Me Own Folk art. Doesn't MaryLou look amazing in this sweet piece. And finally, a generous prize package and special mermaid card from dear Sharon of Sharons Showcase . The art supplies were fabulous and you know how I adore mermaids. I do adore the vintage pics, so very much my style.


 Altered Match Box with Contents below by June


Card and Prize by Sharon


Necklace and earrings by Barbara

Well that's it for today. Hope your week is filled with light and thankfulness.
artfully yours, gerri

4 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of loveliness again! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goodies, Gerri. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog so often, Take care. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH lovely lovely gifts you lucky girl.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two of us are getting quite technology savvy! Beautiful kit and amazing artwork from your friends.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...