Monday, May 28, 2012

Dream it Up Little One

Trying a different style today with a little steampunk inspired tag. Most of the supplies are from Retro Cafe Art and also a surprise supply that I will tell you about later in this post!

I started with a manila tag that I painted it with lots of acrylic paints, crumpled it and even hit it with a heat gun to give it some texture. The little Gothic Arch Shrine frame was painted next and swiped with red glitter. I even scribbled with red pencil in the background. The child image is from the Lucy  collage sheet printed on vellum from RCA that was fussy cut and edged in black. The silver dimensional circles are the surprise 'cause they are actually tires from my husbands model car art! I layered them with RCA mini steampunk gears painted red .Some tattered fiber and the sentiment "Dream it up little one!" finished this tag.

Hope you too will dream it up this week!
take care, gerri


"Dream it Up Little One"

"Dreamy details"

7 comments:

  1. oh this is brilliant Hun,love the elements,and the layout is just fab,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing my friend. So many cool elements.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous texture Gerri and cool tyres, love the way you have used them.
    Take care and have a great week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous tag, love the steampunk elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your Steampunk gr=ears and wheels : ) Love the images you used- great tag! I stink at Steampunk- but always enjoy seeing it done by others!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...