Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Music in my heart

Today for Retro Cafe Art I worked on an altered tin. Haven't done anything altered in tn awhile so it was fun to do something different. Speaking of different I have been working on some jewelry too and Mary Lou is just dying to show you! I'll be doing that latter this week.

Well back to my little darling who is from the "Love" sheet at RCA. Do stop by their site and facebook page there is always something fun going on, like contests and free stuff. Well to make my tiny tin I painted it a brown color then covered it with with Ranger crackle paint in blue and then swiped a white acrylic over it. The darling girl image with the heart was fussy cut and painted too. I love adding rosy cheeks. LOL. Some little tags that say "Laugh, Love and Live" came next with some paint, ribbon, rhinestones and a tiny button. The sentiment came last with "Who knows the music n my heart?" and was colored with pencils to match.

Hope you follow the music in your heart this week.
yours truly, gerri
"Who knows the music in my heart?"

11 comments:

  1. What a pretty tin Gerri. That little girl is adorable.
    Thanks for the visit.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your alteration Gerri, a great paint technique and gorgeous image.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerri
    She is a little sweetheart. A lovely creation.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Gerri this is brilliant love the paint, technique you have used hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great altered tin. Great image - I love her "rosy" cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty altered tin! Sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet tin, Gerri.... love how you've altered it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...