Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Heads or Tails

Well, now that my celebration for 300 darling followers is over...congrats to the winners, your candy is on the way  in the mail. Enjoy! So its back to the studio to work on some quick Easter projects for me. For Retro Cafe Art today's project here is a cute chocolate card. My husband just loves the egg and I just love the chocolate bunnies. By the way do you eat  your chocolate bunny, the heads(ears) first or the tail...... me, I go right for the head!

To make this I painted RCA bunny cutouts chocolate brown and added pink candy eyes. The egg is a foam plastic kid's cutout that I stamped with dots then added the watercolor painting for dimension. I layered this on two different papers that were painted on the corners. Some pink pearl candies and a hand stamped sentiment "Heads or tails" completed this little card.

Hope you will get lots of chocolate this week.
artfully yours, gerri
"Heads or tails"

"Chocolate details"

6 comments:

  1. Morning Hun,this is super love that bunny and gosh the egg is so effective,love the colours,take care Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx
    I go for,the ears,first he he,

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart - straight for the head I say.
    Love this sweet Easter creation.
    Have a good week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is to cute.. I have to say I go right for the ears first. Always do.

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, I always ate the ears first!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...