Sunday, September 15, 2013

Turning heads

For Gecko Galz Design team, I've created  a tag today. I like making tags but always seem to try to explode them of the surface, no flat tags for me! This one was an experiment in color using a light jade green and red, I do think it works. If I only listened to my daughter, who said at an early age, I don't know what you are worried about all colors go together. I now have to agree!

Here is a tag using an image from risqué women  August collage sheets. I started with a music paper tag and colored it with water color paint. It was layered on a solid burgundy paper. Some burgundy paper flower confetti, black lace and gold Stickles accented the tie. A gold tie, black rhinestones and  the words "turning heads" complete this piece. 

Hope you will turn some heads this week.
take care, gerri




"Turning Heads"





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag gerri and the colours are perfect.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la what a gorgeous tag Gerri!!! She would turn heads!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...