Friday, September 20, 2013

Paris kiss

For Gecko Galz here is a card that I made using one of their collage sheets. I love the naughty dressing room shots. Oh La la! While I was out and about recently,  I was in Urban Outfitters in Savannah and they had a sweeping 3 story  high dressing room with numerous crystal chandeliers. I snapped a quick photo and this was my dressing room inspiration for this card.

To make this card I started with an image from the risqué women Gecko Galz  August collage sheet. Her image was framed in black then layered on printed paper and placed on a gold card front. A bit of black lace, a pearl stick pin and a stamped Paris tag add interest. The final accents include tiny pearls, gold edge stickers and gold Stickles.

Hope you will be a little risque this week!
Take care, Gerri

Paris

Dressing Room Decor

4 comments:

  1. Love the sepia image with the black, white and gold and such a great chandelier shot too.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH LA LA! what a fantastic tag, and a VERY fancy dressing room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous !! i love the pearl stickpin on it!! marvelous touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krisha said it for me - ooh la la - a touch risque!!!! Just stunning Gerri!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...