Monday, July 22, 2013

Sea Shore Cuties

I love living here at the shore, whether its the bright green marsh grasses or the deep blue see, South Carolina low country is truly an inspiring place to live and create. Today for Gecko Galz using the July Ephemera Collage Sheet called Sea Shore Cuties Collection cuties I made this mixed media tag. Of course I enjoy the challenge of repurposing things , so I used a Red Gap tag as the base for this piece!

To make this tag I started with a muslim and red garment tag as the base. I attached the women in swimsuits image from the sea shore cuties sheet. I added embellishments of shells, drink umbrella, paper shells, netting, star fish confetti, pearls and the hand cut dictionary sentiment "friends". Some Stickle accents add the sparkle and shine of the sea.

Hope you will meet a friend at the ocean this summer.

take care, gerri


Friend...a confidant.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful bright summer colours and great repurposed tag. Love it.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...