Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bingo you just can't stop

Well, its another Gecko Galz art project for everyone today using something from my childhood.It's all about mushrooms. I love the look of  mushrooms and as a child would go on walks with my mother and brother to hunt for them. Not to eat them, but to look and take photos of them. I even had a scrap book of mushroom pictures. I guess I started my paper art addition early in life.

For this card I used a Gecko Galz image image and several 3D items like the flower, ladybug and tiny Retro Cafe Art mushrooms. Some fiber, watercolor paint and red Stickles add addional color. The sentiment says"Bingo, you just can't stop"

Hope you will have a fond childhood memory this week.
artfully yours, Gerri


                                 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Really cute piece, Geri. Love the little girl. My address has changed to
    www.dorothydonnaparker.com. I know you're busy, however do hope you will pop in sometimes. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I know what you mean about mushrooms, for me it's the fairy tales and poetry as well as the real ones.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything about this card Gerri...I love mushrooms also. I always think of fairies and fantasy when I see them. Great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this.. Fabulous design my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Gerri, love all your beautiful details! Hope you are enjoying the summer ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerri...
    I love the little girl on mushroom...which GG sheet is she on? I can't seem to find her.

    Thanks,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...