Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bright Orange Life Saver

Here's another Sea themed card from Gecko Galz using the delightful Sea Shore Cuties July Collage sheet. The sea is always an easy theme for me to work with, did you know when I was young I wanted to be an oceanographer like Jacques Cousteau.... somehow I ended up in the garment industry. Imagine that!

To make this card I started with some polka dot paper and punched the edges. I added some red star ribbon on the top and the bottom with some yellow plastic stars. The image of the bathing beauty is from the Sea Shore  cuties collage sheet. I added the 3d life preserver for dimension and layered her on some blue cellophane to represent water. The water colored  painted sentiment says "bright".

Hope you have a bright week ahead of you!
artfully yours, gerri
"Bright"

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely image which you have displayed beautifully on this gorgeous card gerri. The lifesaver us a great touch.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Gerri, I love the life preserver you added too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gerri! Love the colours of this - nice & bright & summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, I love the vintage image you used...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...