Monday, June 17, 2013

UnRuly Gift Tags

Sometimes I forget  a project and then find the project on my phone, i pad camera or computer. I think I am using too many devices! So today here's some gift tags that I made for  a Readers Art Challenge at UnRuly Paper Arts quite awhile ago. Sorry for not sharing soon....

I really like the Red Black and White color combo.These were easy little tags using some shiny card stock I had and stamping them with a 100 Proof Press Stamp. The Flowers were just layers and layers of paper blowers I had and I used some buttons from my button collection for the centers. Some sheer ribbon and on one a silver Thank you completed these little beauties.

Hope you will find a forgotten project this week.
Take care, gerri




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and I love the layered flowers. So sweet.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE them Gerri. My favorite colours! xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great tags my friend. I do love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet friend! These are gorgeous! Love the colors combos. Sorry I've been scarce...haven't even had time to blog. Think of you often...hope you're doing well and enjoying the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...