Sunday, June 23, 2013

A wink and a Smile

Here's another card for Gecko Galz this weekend. I'm in a sparkly mood and I really don't know why? You can never have too much glitter is what I say! I'm trying  to get back to regularly posting but it's hard with a full time job. I don't know how many of my dear blogger friends do it! I give you a lot of credit.

To make this card I glued the cute flapper image from the June Flapper collage sheet on a piece of sheer organza and layered her on an embossed paper. The embossed paper is watercolored  and glittered too. All was layered on lime and pink glitter paper. The finishing touches include pastel rhinestone circles, dots and a water colored sentiment. The sentiment reads"A wink and a smile then, my heart was captured."

Hope something wonderful will capture your heart this week.
Take care, gerri


"A wink and a smile then, my heart was captured."


"Sparkly details"

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOO! Gerri, I LOVE this card. Even without a full time job I still have a hard time getting to my blog on a regular basis, like you, I really don't know how some people do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sparkly card. Love how you have layered the card and fabric for the image to sit on and gorgeous rhinestones.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card full of sparkles to brighten anyones day. Once again a 10 Geri. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerri what a gorgeous card great colours and elements!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...