Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Will you go off with me?

To all my USA  friends " Happy 4th of July". Couldn't resist these images from  Gecko Galz including Vintage Vamps and the Yankee Doodle collection for this ATC. Hope you are having fun bbq-ing, visiting with friends and family and watching the fireworks! Here's some photos I took the other day, I love how fireworks look like big blooming colorful flowers!

Hope you will have a bang up week!
take care, gerri
"Will you go off with me?"

 


"EXPLOSIVE details"






"New Jersey Fireworks"


5 comments:

  1. Wow what a fun creation Gerri - love the Gecko Galz images - perfect!! And thanks for the fireworks exhibition!!!! Happy 4th July to all my American Friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelypiece, and the fireworks photos are great - thanks for sharing! Have a lovely 4th July! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Gerri and beautiful firework. marvelous
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 4th July piece and your photos are amazing.
    HAPPY 4TH TO YOU AND YOURS.

    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Gerri
    She definitely has a come hither air to her lol
    Vintage style fun which I love.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...