Sunday, October 23, 2011

Witches Brew

 I love to decorate for Halloween and today I will share a photo of my decorations at my front door. There is a collection of masks, hats, spiders, candy containers, poison bottles and a black glitter sign that says everything you need to know about me ...."The Witch Is IN". LOL.

So here's a set of altered tiny shaker boxes for Halloween that I made to add to my decorations. I painted the boxes then used stickers from the Echo Park Paper Co sheets called the Apothecary Emporium carried at the Flying Unicorn store. The skeleton on top is a sticker that I put a pin behind to stand up straight. I put a sheer flower behind it too. I used orange and black Stickles also from the Flying Unicorn store to add some sparkly dimension.

Hope you will be a little witchy this week.
sincerely, gerri

"Witches Brew"

"Witchy Details"




"Halloween Decorations"

17 comments:

  1. Hi Gerri What can I say !!!! You certainly " do " Halloween in style. What fabulous creations just amazing work really sets the mood. Here in Greece we don;t celebrate it but i wish we did !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. H Gerri
    You certainly love Hallowe'en and it was fun that you shared your decorations with us.
    It might not seem right, considering they are Hallowe'en creations, to say it is welcoming to your visitors but you get my gist lol
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gerri, love all your decorations......super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerri! I hope you are going to have a huge party ... the house looks so incredible. Your piece is so much fun ... all the details. Love it. Take care ... hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerri what a great decorations. Super cute. your Witches brue is fabulous. Love the beautiful background.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your decorations Gerri, and I just love how clever it was to put the skeleton in the fancy cake dome, brilliant! The bottles look fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! So much Halloween goodness for my eyes to light upon....dancing around trying to see everything!!

    Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gerri what a fantastic post today!!! What an amazing set of decorated boxes - the stickers are just perfect and love the black, orange & white colours!! I love your Halloween "entrance" with all the spooky creations and that "Witch is in" wording gave me a laugh - think I need one of those for everyday LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool is this?! Wonderful Halloween decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Halloween decorations, thank you for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creations! Completely spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous decorations.. How fun.. All I have is a couple of pumpkins.. I really need to get with it!!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous boxes Gerri - love the decorations too, looks like you will be having a fantastic All Hallows Eve.
    Have a great week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. How great is this! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...