Friday, June 6, 2014

Green Flapper Friendship Card

For Retro Cafe Art here's a dainty little card with one of my favorite colors Green! I have a lot of green in our home from dusty sage to pine green to khaki green. It is such a soothing color and is a great neutral for many of our possessions too. The green in this card was inspired by the Heritage Golf greens on Hilton Head Island...I included some photos too!

Here is this little "Friendship card: that I created. It is  very a bright green, but I think it works.
The  RCA vintage image is from the Vintage Ladies Glass Negative Sheet and it was put under the Film strip cutout that I painted black. All this was layered on green paper, gold tulle and finally on a green and white patterned card stock. The embellishments include green feathers, black feather rub ones, a fabric rose, Stickles and watercolor paints. The hand cut sentiment says "Friendship"

Hope this week brings lots friends your way.
Take care my friends,
Gerri

"Friendship"






"The green fairways on Hilton Head Island"




1 comment:

  1. LOVE your flapper girl, Gerry. Nice shots too. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...