Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sweet Dresser Drawers with a tiny Bouquet

Happy Mother's day my friends. For Retro Cafe Art, here's a little set of dresser drawers  topped with a tiny bouquet for you for Mother's day. I do so like to build tiny things  It is now on my art table and I put  my eraser, pencil sharpener and little tools in the open part.

The  little paper chest of drawers is  covered with the wild flower collage sheet cut for the sides, back and drawers.  I added the swirlie flourishes  and painted them pink. I added a pink Stickle covered knob and some green Stickles accents  to the flourishes for the drawer decoration. The entire piece is edged in pink Stickles. On top I made a tiny bouquet using the paper tiny flowers and put them in a glass vase.

Hope you have a pleasant Mother's Day!
Artfully yours,
Gerri 









2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Gerri! This is absolutely exquisite. I love that teeny vase of flowers!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Gerri. Happy Mothers' Day. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...