Saturday, May 3, 2014

Always in Love

For Gecko Galz in the Month Of May, I just adored this Art Deco image. When I was a teen I loved Art Deco furniture and imagined that my house would all be black lacquer and mirrors. LOL. My home is definitely a lot different than that.

To make this card I started with the purple Art Deco Spring beauty and layered the image on purple fiber paper and a patterned floral paper. The patterned paper has flower stickers, ink dots and Stickle dots added for dimension. The Spring beauty was painted with metallic markers and Stickles. In the corner are big purple fabric flowers with rhinestone centers and sequin leaves. The sentiment reads "Always  In Love".

Hope you can always be in love.
take care,
gerri
"Always in Love"


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gerri. Love the Gecko Galz image you used. She looks so pretty surrounded in purple. Lovely layers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gerri, I love the layers, you really brought this image out! I had the same dream decor and I also had a daughter named Katerina who lived there with me. (we named her Elizabeth and I don't have that furniture either, lol). Enjoy the weekend. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...