Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wings take Flight Above

Oh, I do so love to  make tiny stuff art work. Why that is I really don't really know. My husband makes miniature art too! Today my project is a little ornament with a tiny hook, I included a second picture with a penny for scale. LOL.

I painted a square of chipboard gold and added the sweet angel  Retro Cafe Art image from the Assorted Christmas Sheet by Debrina Pratt collage sheet. I used gold Stickles for some glitter accents. Tiny stars where put in the corners and some gold trimmed sheer lace edged the piece. A tiny hook and the sentiment "Wings take flight above" finished this little beauty.

Hope you will discover something tiny this week.
artfully yours, gerri




"Wings take flight above"


4 comments:

  1. ... and you are so skilled at the 'tiny stuff'. Sweet piece. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Gerri, love how you used the trim to make a background for it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...