Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wings take Flight Above

Oh, I do so love to  make tiny stuff art work. Why that is I really don't really know. My husband makes miniature art too! Today my project is a little ornament with a tiny hook, I included a second picture with a penny for scale. LOL.

I painted a square of chipboard gold and added the sweet angel  Retro Cafe Art image from the Assorted Christmas Sheet by Debrina Pratt collage sheet. I used gold Stickles for some glitter accents. Tiny stars where put in the corners and some gold trimmed sheer lace edged the piece. A tiny hook and the sentiment "Wings take flight above" finished this little beauty.

Hope you will discover something tiny this week.
artfully yours, gerri




"Wings take flight above"


4 comments:

  1. ... and you are so skilled at the 'tiny stuff'. Sweet piece. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and priceless!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Gerri, love how you used the trim to make a background for it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...