I recently participated in a Halloween Match Box Swap hosted by Vintage draonfly. She has such amazing swap ideas. I did it last year and had so much scary fun , I decided to do it again. My swap partner has received it, so it's ok to share a few photos of this boo-tiful box with you.
The first step was to create the scary rosette. I started with some black flowers and cut off the rounded petals and dabbed them with blood red paint.I layered a Retro Cafe Art web cut out with some red rhinestone spiders and a tiny red ouija board. The big match box came next and was painted black and web printed paper filled the sides. I added some red sparkly fiber, the Boo sentiment and put on 4 tarnished silver button feet. Some red Stickles outlined the edges. I layered some black tulle, the black rosette and a pair of skeleton arms. The inside of the match box was painted, papered and red rhinestone buttons were added as handles. The inside is now a movable stage with an articulated Skeleton from Retro Cafe Art collage sheet. I used red thread to hold it together. On the skeleton are red RCA acrylic ribs and a gold Stickled cut out crown. I filled some tiny bottles with glitter and added some tiny poison labels. A ouija board was added inside for the skeleton to play with.LOL.
Hope you will have some scary fun this week.
yours truly, gerri