Monday, September 10, 2012

Sing a Song of Grateful

Today for 100 Proof Press I will be sharing with you a little card with one of my favorite images...birds. Why I like birds, I don't really know.... but I always have.  It must be something about their  flight and total sense of being so free, plus they're usually awful pretty! LOL.

So to start, I stamped and water colored painted the darling 100 Proof Press birdcage #2010 on an oval piece of white ceramic. It is layered with some sheer aqua ribbon. On a black card that is  layered  with striped paper, I touched  it with a bit of water color paint and added aqua corners. Some bird stickers were came next that I had been saving, but was determined to use. The words "Sing a Song of" are from Artchix Studio and I added the the "grateful". Some tiny eggs and some Stickle accents completed this little card.

Hope you will sing a song of grateful this week.
artfully yours, gerri
"Sing a Song of grateful"

"Some birdie details"

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and unusual card! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I just love this,its so unusual just the kind of thing I love, brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gerri - I love those little eggs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun collage work here. Looks pretty.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty background for the cage.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...