Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck of the Irish

Happy St Patricks day, my friends! No, I'm not Irish but I do so love the 4 leaf clover. My grandmother's back yard  always had them so, along with my brother we all would collect and press them. We would  spend many a sunny afternoon drinking lemonade and grandma well, she might have a beer or two while we sat on the grass and looked for them.

Here's a  card with a Gecko Galz St Patricks Day image just perfect for today's celebration. She is layered with a glitter transparency, rhinestones and. a piece of a green doilie. The background paper is part of the Gecko Galz Victorian blue paper pack that I painted on. Some tulle, a wooden tag with "Good Luck" and two oh so cute Shamrocks from Retro Cafe Art's clover mix. Some little details are the green clip with shamrock ribbon, a clock cut from Gecko Galz and some sparkly green trim.

Hope you have the "Luck of the Irish" this week.
artfully yours, gerri

"Good Luck"

"Lucky details"


  1. oh Gerri this is brilliant love those greens and just love the image,and the beautiful, doilie,just beautiful Hun,hugs Cherylxxx

  2. Beautiful , Gorgous and lovely.

  3. gorgeous! wishing you luck and love today as well! p.s. i was lucky to get one of your delicious twinchies! xo

  4. Looks wonderful. I just love that image.. Happy St paddy's day!!

    Hugs, Linda

  5. Dear Gerri
    I wonderful tribute to St Patrick's Day.

  6. What a perfect "green" creation for St Pat's Day Gerri!!

  7. What a wonderful card, Gerri! Love the lucky tag and all the layers, especially the shamrocks.

  8. Great the dancing girl. So very Irish. I totally missed out this year. When do things ever slow down? I just don't see me catching up anytime soon. (sigh)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...