Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Gecko Galz Featured Design Day Oct 26 Nevermore Theme

 Hi y'all,

Today, I am so pleased to announce that I am the featured designer on the Gecko Galz blog . Using this month's October 2026 theme of  "Nevermore",  I created  these tags for your design inspiration. I made a few since I love Halloween and spooky themes.

To see other creations this month, you can also check out the Gecko Galz blog and meet all our designers and see their creations, PLUS you can get FREE image everyday . You can participate with all kinds of monthly challenges over on our Facebook page too. We also have a Pinterest Page with an individual Page dedicated to each and every Designer. This  is where you can see all of my past projects over the years , shown all in one place. Check us out on Facebook too.

Here are my  Tag creations for your inspiration



MM


OOOVVER








To make these tags I start with a tag base and paint, Gelli print or cover it with Washi tape. I select my main image in this case Ravens  from  "the ravens" Gecko Galz Etsy shop. I layer papers or fabrics under the main image. Next is to add embellishments like stickers, ephemera, 3d items like tassels, printed images, die cuts like the feather or tree. The last step is the sentiment, the ribbon tie and Stickles Glitter Glue.

Hope you have a mystical week,

Artfully yours,

Gerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...