Sunday, October 6, 2024

Featured Designer at GeckoGalz

Hello everybody,

Today I am the featured designer on the Gecko Galz blog . Using this month's theme of "All things Dark and beautiful"  I was inspired me to make these Detailed  layered greeting cards and tags using the images from Hocus Pocus collage sheet by Gecko Galz on Etsy. If you really know me, you know Halloween is my  absolute favorite holiday.

To see other creations this month, you can also check out the Gecko Galz blog and meet all our designers, get FREE collage sheets and participate with all kinds  of challenges on Facebook too. Here are my art pieces, that I am sharing with you today:

CAUGHT IN A SPIDERS WEB

BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON

WISHING YOU A HAUNTING NIGHT

WITCH HAZEL ULTIMATELY LOST HER MIND

To create these, I started with printed or gelli printed backgrounds, next came a layer for under the beautiful witch images from Gecko Galz from the Hocus Pocus collage sheet on Etsy, which I fussy cut. FYI, I just adored them all. Then comes the embellishments like , die cut fence,  die cut web green fiber trim, a moon or black fiber. The sentiments some next and the ribbons for the tags.  I always finish off with some glitter from Stickles.

Hope you are enjoying your fall.

Artfully yours,

Gerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...