Friday, September 6, 2024

Geckogalz Featured Designer Today Seeking Magic

 Hello dearest Art friends and family ,

Today I am the featured designer on the Gecko Galz blog . Using this month's theme of "Stay Wild Moon Child ",  I was inspired me to make these Detailed  layered greeting cards and also a decorated cigar box.. Please  come check out the Gecko Galz blog and meet all our designers, get free collage sheets and participate with all kinds  of challenges on Facebook too. Here are my art pieces:

SEEK MAGIC EVERYDAY


I LOVE YOU MORE 



YOU ARE MAGICAL


To make the cards I started with blank cardstock and layered papers, netting and topped them with the pretty  Female and moon  image from Geckogalz " Stay Wild Moon Child" collage sheet found in their  ETSY shop. Next came stickers and borders to frame the card. The sentiments came next and were hand stamped. The final touch was Stickles glitter of course!

I approached the wood cigar book the same way. I Stenciled a lace paper on it. Layered gold paper lace then  topped it with the Moon child image. The die cut flowers  and gold glitter stars came next. The sentiment was hand stamped. The final touch was glitter for the flower centers and gold Stickle accent on the box, flowers and the pretty Moonchild image.

Artfully yours,
Gerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...