Monday, May 6, 2024

Gecko Galz Live Love Sparkle the Featured Designer

 Hello my Art Friends near and far,

Today I am the featured designer at the  Gecko Galz blog. Using Gecko Galz images here are two  Floral Dreamland  themed greeting cards, that I created for you. I adore color and lots of glitter . I like to make pretty things!



To make these two cards , I started with paper that i used watercolor paint in bold colors, then I coated it with glitter paint. They were then edged with glitter paper scalloped paper strips. The fairy images were from the Gecko Galz Magical Dreamland Tin Toppers  on Etsy. Embellishments include confetti flowers in their hair, metallic butterflies and Stickles glitter. The sentiment came last , the first one says "Choose to Shine. The second card says "Live, Love, Sparkle".

Hope you have a sparkly week.
Artfully yours,
Gerri

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the backgrounds that you have created, the colours and the images too! Perfect sentiments have a good rest of your weekend - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...