Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Featured Designer Gecko Galz Magical Mushroom Fairies

 Hello Art Friends near and far,

Today I am the featured designer at Gecko Galz blog. Using Gecko Galz images here are two Mushroom Fairies greeting cards  I created for you. I have always loved mushroom and as a child would cut out pictures of them and keep it in a scrapbook. Oh if I only had that scrapbook today! LOL.




 To make this greeting card I layered ribbon and tulle on a blank card, The mushroom fairy image is from the Gecko Galz Collage sheet called Mushroom Maidens . There are so many cute Mushroom girlies on this sheet! The other mushroom images  were from my stash. There is a bit of Stickles glitter too. The sentiment came last with "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it".



 To make this greeting card I printed the Gecko Galz image Rainbow Connection on a blank card, The mushroom fairy image is from the Gecko Galz Collage sheet called Mushroom Maidens . The other mushroom images  were from my stash. I added metallic butterflies for some shine and there is a bit of Stickles glitter too.  Some ruffled and colorful ribbon came next. The sentiment came last with "Let Life Surprise You".

Artfully yours,

Gerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...